The DR-X10C is Canon’s premier scanner in the mid-volume production segment. Boasting high-speed, high-quality image scanning, with reliable document handling capabilities, clear, efficient, and easy image scanning, and superior durability, the DR-X10C fits the demanding requirements of centralized scanning operations. The DR-X10C delivers unrivaled image quality at rapid speeds of up to 130 pages per minute and 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale, or black-and-white. The energy efficient and durable DR-X10C, with its operator friendly design, is the ultimate solution for quality production level scanning. As Canon’s flagship scanner in the mid-volume production segment, the DR-X10C is perfect for all mid-volume production scanning needs.
- Speeds of up to 130 pages per minute and 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale, or black-and-white.
- Allows for optional onboard Kofax VirtualReScan (VRS) implementation.
- Industry’s first dustfree scanning system. A three-step approach helps prevent dust particles from accumulating and adhering to the sensor glass, resulting in clearer images and minimized manual cleaning.
- Smooth, jam-free feeding of a wide variety of document sizes, from business cards up to 11” x 17”, or even 22” x 34” in Folio Mode.
- Rated at a daily duty cycle of 60,000 scans, superior performance for this price range
- Select from programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons, check displayed messages, and select scanner settings, using the intuitive control panel.
- Reliable feeding system to ensure that high volumes of mixed paper sizes or other challenging scan operations are handled with minimal operator intervention at maximum scanning speed.
- One of the lowest energy consumption levels in the Volume Production scanner market.
- Meets the ENERGY STAR® Program guidelines for energy efficiency.