The imageRUNNER 2525 delivers quality digital output at speeds of up to 25 ppm (letter) in a space saving compact design. This model is an affordable digital multifunction device for small business and corporate workgroups that require dependable, yet basic document creation and distribution solutions. With the implementation of the “Less Service” / “Less Maintenance” concept it delivers reduction of service time/call and increasing the time between the need for service with the longer-life parts.
- The imageRUNNER 2525 employs an updated version of the powerful imageCHIP LITE system architecture, consisting of a new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, scan, and send functions. This architecture integrates the CPU and the image processing technologies onto a single chip, allowing for highly efficient processing of multiple functions simultaneously.
- A compact MFP with a smart, comfortable design and innovative integrated accessories that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
- Using a CIS scanning unit, the imageRUNNER 2525 delivers excellent quality for copies and color scans. With a copy scanning resolution of 600×600 dpi and a native print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, you benefit from the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- An optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different-sized originals quick and easy.
- With standard twin 550-sheet paper cassettes and a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, the imageRUNNER 2525 enables longer runs between paper fillups, allowing your office to be more productive.