The HP DesignJet T2500 36″ PostScript All-in-One Printer is a large-format roll printer capable of handling media up to 36″ x 300′. It features high resolution printing at up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi and scanning at 600 ppi. Additionally, this printer has high-quality copying and scanning abilities.
For fast prints, an A1 or D-sized print can easily be produced in about 21 seconds. The T2500 even has the ability to hold two rolls of paper for quick automatic switching for producing multiple jobs. This is all controlled from a large touchscreen interface on the front of the printer.
- Print Resolution: Up to 2,400 x 1,200 optimized dpi
- Dimensions: 1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in)
- Size: Rolls: 279 to 914 mm (11 to 36 in), Sheets: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm (8.3 x 11 to 36 x 48 in), Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
- Innovative user experience: load two paper rolls effortlessly with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment
- Print, scan, and copy with a single device: speed up your workflow by easily scanning, e-mailing, sharing, and managing content
- Print from virtually anywhere: use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere