The Phoenix Audio Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below your monitor, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
The Condor will completely change the look and dynamics of conference rooms.
Large conference rooms
Classrooms and training rooms
Webinars and web conference
- Highly directional, 48-inch aperture
- 15-microphone array
- Seven fixed-direction directional beams with Constant Beamwidth design
- Pickup range up to 30 feet with optimal recommended range of up to 25 feet
- Angular reception – 180 degrees
- Algorithms: DSP based noise canceling, echo canceling. AGC, De-reverb
- 100% full duplex
- Digital interface using USB telephony protocol
- Analog interface for use with Analog Codecs
- Built-in IP phone (SIP)
- Automatic bridging between the IP phone and USB communication