Toshiba e-Bridge Re-Rite is a software service program that allows users to convert paper documents into editable file formats on the fly and then distribute those files to a shared network folder, an email address or both. Re-Rite is accessed through the control panel on a Toshiba e-STUDIO multifunction device. The user simply inserts a document into the automatic document feeder and presses a template button on the control panel. Re-Rite then takes over and converts the file and distributes it as defined in the setup.
Re-Rite at a glance:
• Automatic Optical Character Recognition
• Converts scanned images to any of 17 common file formats automatically
• Converted images can be sent to network drives, email or FTP sites
• Converts scanned images into 16 file types
• Single-license multiple user software
• Simple to use with Toshiba MFP template system